With rising technology, we want everything on our phone. No one has the time to open their PC and wait until it responses and then find a software to convert and get a low-quality video or audio which reminds you of the 1990s. I can understand the feeling because I have been there. After testing many apps, here are the 8 best video converter apps for Android in 2020.
All the mentioned apps also convert the audio of the video. This feature is not found in all the apps on Google Play.
The app is excellent, and I have already recommended this app on my article how to fix unsupported audio-video codec issues. It has a simple interface, and it asks for a few details, including video quality and the format. The app works in the background, which means you don’t need to sit and watch it converting. After installing, you will need to allow the app to see your files. Once that’s done, let’s see what the app has to offer
- Convert AVI, MP4, FLV, MPEG-1,2, MOV, WMV, MKV, VOB, 3GP, SWF, MP3, AAC and few more
- Convert the video to high-quality audio
- Merge and join videos
- Cut and trim a video
- Cut and trim audio
- Compress video (freemium).
- Add slow-motion effect to videos (freemium)
- Create ringtones
- Reverse a video (freemium)
The above nine features make this app one of the best video converter apps out there.
- Can work in the background
- Supports many formats
- Supports many tools
- Asks for location permission, which is odd for a video converter